CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas at last...

We had a wonderful Christmas. We spent the night at my parents just in case Jeremy had to snow plow. The kids loved it. They threaten Grandpa not to eat Santa's cookies.

They got cute matching Christmas jammies from Nana and grandpa and they looked adorable.

Ever since I was little we would take pictures on the stairs. The kids could hardly stand waiting to go and see what Santa had brought for them. Truman is sitting on Jeremy's lap and I don't know why Emma's eyes are closed.


Truman got a cute blanket from my mom. It is the softest thing. I know you cant see his face but I still thought this was cute.

Caleb got more Trains for Christmas. We added on the airplane to his Geo tracks. With all of the pieces he already had it took up my parents basement. Emma got a lot of princes stuff and Tinkerbell. She loved it.

This is the kids with there great grandpa. He came over with Jeremy's parents to see what the kids got.
Overall we had a great Christmas. Jeremy went out and plowed the whole night of Christmas. (I will admit I prayed for snow. Snow means money. Which means I am going to start praying again.) Thanks to my parents for letting me crash for 2 days. We had a wonderful time and can't wait to see what the new year brings.

3 comments:

Christiansen's said...

I love that you guys line up on the stairs, we use to do that every year with my family growing up. Those are also way cute jammies on your kids, I love that they all match.

Jen said...

There is nothing better sleeping at Grandma's Christmas Eve. Glad you had fun, and those are way cute jammies. It definitely looked like Truman loved that blanket!

Windy said...

I love love love the Jammies. So dang cute. Emma's face..you can tell she is just so excited. I think this is the year that it clicked for her and Kylee...Santa=presents. I love it. That picture of Truman laying down on the blankey is so cute.