CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Going to Disneyland

So our family goal this year is to go to Disney Land. Our kids are very excited about it and ask all the time when can we go. The other day they were playing upstairs and came down and told Jeremy and I that they were going to Disneyland. They both had 2 backpacks each, lots of toys and had even thought about packing there swim suites. I cant wait until we actually go. They are going to love it.


Isn't he just cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to go soon. It's so fun to see your kids faces light up when they see the disney characters.

Windy said...

Don't you just love when kids get so excited for things? Those are the moments I will miss when they grow big. I love Trumans bow...haha

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Oh that is too cute.. you HAVE to go now!