CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Picture

My wonderful neighbor Carly and her sister Haley went to Wheeler Farm a few weeks ago to take pictures. Haley has gotten a wonderful camera that does an awsome job. Here are just a few of them.

I had her take a few more of Truman for his first birthday. He smile of course every time the camera went up.

Emma is turning out to be such a pretty little girl.



This one is my favorite of Caleb, it is priceless.

6 comments:

The Felix Family said...

So Cute! Your kids are adorable!

The Niebuhr's said...

I love the last one of Truman!

Maria said...

I love them! She did a great job!

Mike and Timette said...

I love the one of all three!!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Very Cute..I LOVE the one of the 3 of them together.

Windy said...

Oh my goodness I love all of them. So cute. Caleb look so grown up in his picture. Too bad you cannot skip Kindergarten and just put him in 1st grade with Carter. Our kids are growing up too fast. Truman's cute little smile with those teeth. And yes, Emma is beautiful!