CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The New Toy


We have been talking about getting bunk beds for the kids for a while now. Our good friend is an amazing carpenter. Once he built these I fell in love. The kids absolutely love them Right know Caleb sleeps on the top, Emma on the bottom and Truman in his crib all in the same room. The first night that we had them they wouldn't calm down and go to sleep. I went and told them that if they didn't we would take them back and they would go to there old beds. That morning I heard Truman talking in his bed, I waited for a few minutes and went in and Emma said "We stayed in our beds." I think I like this new arrangement. Thank you to my wonderful sister who gave me the comforters. They work great.

3 comments:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

Molly there are so cute!!!! I love them!!!

The Niebuhr's said...

Tell Grant he is amazing! They're so awesome.

Windy said...

Wow I LOVE IT!! Very very nice!