CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Pictures

My good friend is starting a photography business and offered to take some pictures of my kids. She did an amazing job. Truman was very crancky but she got some way cute ones of him. I just cant believe how old my kids look. Where has the time gone. I know there is a lot of pictures but I couldn't decide, I love them all.
















If you are interested in seeing more of her work. Just look at her blog fugatefotography.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Those kids are adorable molly!!! And the pictures are gorgeous! Angie did a fabulous job!! I might need to call her when we are someday back in Utah!

The Niebuhr's said...

I love their clothes. They turned out so cute!

Windy said...

so so so cute!! I love the one of their backs. Truman looks so small but I just noticed it is becuase the other kids are up higher. Very very cute! I love them!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

I love them! So precious. Your kids are absolutely adorable.