CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Dad

My dad has become very protective over me since I spent the night in the hospital for preterm labor. He is always calling to see how I am. On Sunday he called and wanted to give me a blessing to make sure Truman stays in me until he is ready and that nothing drastic would happen. It makes me feel so special that he is worried so much about me. This pregnancy has really taken a load out of me. I think with just taking care of 2 kids a house and just being a wife hasn't given me much time to really enjoy it. I just keep thinking I want to be done. I should be grateful that it hasn't been to hard of a pregnancy. So thank you dad for worrying about me so much. I don't know what I would do without your love and support.

6 comments:

Christiansen's said...

That is so sweet of him to worry about you like that. Hopefully the next few weeks fly by for you.

Mike and Timette said...

Your Dad is the best! I love it that you are Daddy's Little Girl! Thanks again for playing the other night! It made for a nice little girls night out.

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

Daddies are the best you are never to old to be a daddies girl!!!

E Winzeler said...

Aren't dad's the best? They always make up what the hubbies lack! I had such a great time talking with you today...I am excited for you to have little Truman!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

So sweet. I love the relationship between father and daughter. You'll always be his little girl to him! I'm glad you finally posted some stuff on here. And you may not want to keep wishing the pregnancy to be over.... because then the fun really begins!Can't wait to meet baby Truman though!

Jen said...

I can't wait to get those toes ready for the big day. I think he knows he can't come until then. Hang in there.