CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Caleb








As I was getting Caleb ready for school today. I realized how old he is. I don't know how the time went by so fast but it did. It just seems like yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital. Know he is 4 and almost done with his first year of preschool. He has turned out to be a handsome little boy. His primary teachers tell me what I good boy he is and how he loves to help. It makes me smile that he can sometimes be such a handful at home but at least he his good when I am not around. I guess he is learning something. Here are 2 pictures one of a newborn Caleb and one I took of him today before he went to school.

7 comments:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

So cute!!! I dont nor can I even picture holden 4 I am having a hard time with 2!!! They are so fun! I love my caleb boy!!!

Christiansen's said...

Right when your blog pulled up and I saw the baby picture I assumed you had your baby and got really excited for you. Luckily for you it will be soon. Caleb is so handsome, I can't believe how fast they grow up

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

He's such a cute kid. Boston loves Caleb and I can tell he looks up to him a lot!

Branden and Sarah said...

I totally thought you had your baby when I saw that picture!

E Winzeler said...

He is such a good boy, Molly. He really is just the sweetest, kindest little thing. Landon adores him and he is so patient and kind to Landon. I just love Caleb!

Jessica said...

Hey you didn't tell me you had a blog - I had to find it - thanks a lor :) I can't believe your baby is going to be here so soon! Good luck and I am glad you have a blog now

Mike and Timette said...

I love your background!! So cute. You have the Blog Bug too I see. I love Caleb, he was so cute running after the kite, and was such a good listener as I went on about the Dragon. What a great little boy you have.