CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 9, 2008

2 weeks left and counting.




So we are on the final count down. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and he offered to induce me on May 22. Of course I wouldn't turn it down. It is just nice to have a day in sight and not wonder when it is going to happen. I still wonder if he will come before then which don't get me wrong would be nice. But either way I am ready. Caleb and Emma keep asking when Truman is going to come out. So they are very excited. This is me at 37 weeks.

2 comments:

Branden and Sarah said...

You look so cute pregnant! I hope for you he comes soon!!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

I agree with Sarah.. way cute picture! We can't wait to meet baby Truman! I was thinking how unless he comes early... well at best this is Boston's last week at your house for awhile. He loves Caleb and Emma so much.. so send them over anytime you need a break!