CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jeremy


On Monday it was Jeremy's 32 birthday. With all of the craziness of the weekend it seemed to just pass. But I just wanted to say how much I love my husband. He is truly my best friend. I don't know what I would do without him in my life. He is one of he hardest workers that you will every meet and always puts people before himself. He stayed righ by my side through everything on Suday. So Happy Birthday Jeremy, I love you so much. I hope that you have a great year.

3 comments:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

You do have a good hubby!! But he has a good wife too!! I love ya both!!

Jen said...

Tell him happy belated birthday for me. You guys are both great. Thank you to both of you guys for checking up on me. Thanks too for letting me hold Truman. You have a very cute family.

Beau and Rach said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!!! We need to get together soon. Congrats on the baby! We can't wait to meet him!