CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My new car




So we have offically switched over. My durango is long gone and we got a mini van. I thought I would never drive one. Most of you know I had one when I turned 18 and said never again once I traded it in. But with gas prices the way they are and having another baby any day. It just made since. It is a 2007 dodge grand caravan. It drives very nice, and so far I am really enjoying it. Thank you Jeremy for a wonderful mother's day present. (he also got me my stroller and preordered the next twilight book, I really got spoiled.)

9 comments:

Christiansen's said...

So did you even have a clue that he was giving you a van? It looks real nice.

Jeremy and Molly Horn said...

We had been talking about it. But we just had to decide. It is really nice and we are enjoying it.

E Winzeler said...

How fun...I still do a double take when I see you in it, not quite used to it yet! Hope your little one arrives soon hun!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

sO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Hope you love it!

Mike and Timette said...

Your new Car ROCKS, you are going to love your Mini Van!

Jessica said...

Yeah what happened to you swearing you would never have a van again - We LOVE our van - hope you are enjoying it!

E Winzeler said...

CONGRATS on the baby!!!! I want all the details later!

Jen said...

Congrats. Heck, I would love to drive a minivan. They are nice and so convenient. Everyone I know that has one loves it. I can't wait to see Truman. Sorry about all the doctor drama. Sometimes they are useless!!!

coco_angel said...

Speaking of the next Twilight book, have you read The Host yet? It's AMAZING!!!