CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Aunt Rel


I just want to take a minute to tell you about my sister Nurel. She is the greatest sister anyone could ask for. Sunday why we were at church for the blessing her and J'Anne came and got the food out and did the last little things to get ready for us to come home. She is the greatest Aunt to my kids. They just adore her. If you look at Caleb most of the clothes he wears she has bought. She keeps him in style. If Emma gets hurt and Nurel is around she wont come to me she goes to her first. I don't know what she is going to do when Truman gets old enough to want her as well. I don't worry about my kids if she is with me because I know she always has an eye on them. She always will listen if I am having a bad day. I am so glad that I have her. I don't know what I would do if she wasn't around. We love you Aunt Rel.

3 comments:

Jen said...

That's awesome. I have a sister just like that.

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

I love that!! So sweet gets on the roof and puts lights up and all!! Family is the best!!

Jess and Jer said...

Hey Molly, I cam across your blog through Rachel. I think we actually only me you once but we knew Jeremy through the singles ward. Your kids are so cute by the way. I think the last time we saw you guys you had Caleb and where just barely pregnant with your second, and now you have 3, crazy how time flys.