CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Princess Emma




Emma turned 3 over the weekend. It just seems like yesterday she was my chunky little baby and now she is all grown up. She had so much fun and came home with a lot of princess toys. Every present she would open it and say "Oh I love it." She sure is a big part of the family and we don't know what we would do without her. She does something new everyday and constantly making us laugh. She is such a big girl now.

6 comments:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

Happy Birthday princess Emma!! I love her so much!!!

Villarreal's said...

How cute, I remember when she didn't have much hair and now she has TONZ! Turning 3, how fun... ha ha ha. If she is anything like Natalia, you have got your hands full!

Windy said...

oh my goodness I love her.. I love that picture of her as a baby she is SO CUTE> She can come play everyday at My house okay well Kylee's house haha. Happy Birthday Emma Lou..We all at the Kener house love you!!

Kiora said...

My neice the sumo wrestler. We just love her and Lilly says she is her bes friend. Happy Birthday.

Branden and Sarah said...

It seems like you were just pregnant with Emma and we were building our houses! CRAZY! Happy Birthday Emma!!!

Unknown said...

Seriously is she three now, wow!! I forgot how big her thighs were, those things always cracked me up, thanks for the fun memory :) She is a cutie!