CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trip to Denver

The kids and I were able to go to Denver this last week for a vacation. We rode out with my parents and the kids did amazingly well. We were able to see my sister and brother and there families.

This is my sister Kiora and Truman. They adored eachother.



This is all of the kids. Boston is the oldest and then Zane, Mary, Jack, Caleb, Lilly, Emma and Truman
Jeremy and Emma at the corn maze.
We went to the Zoo. They have a wonderful one. Here is Caleb and Boston.

At the zoo they have a place were you can go in and feed the birds. It was way cool. Emma wasn't afraid at all.
We had a wonderful time and cant wait until we can go back. Thanks to my sister for taking us all in.



1 comment:

Windy said...

I love the matching stiped shirts on the boys...very cute. I love Emma's long hair...she is a beautiful girl!