CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yellow Dog


This last week we got to meet an amazing dog. He belongs to my sister and her family. They recently bought him from the shelter. His name was Yellow dog (taken after the dog in Funny Farm). In our family pets are not just pets they are part of our family. He was the sweetest thing. He would let all the kids love on him and climb all over him. He would sit and stare at you as you ate until you would give him a piece. Everyone fell in love with him as soon as we walked through the door. Cartwrights are thoughts are with you. Yellow dog was meant to be in your family. He truly was special. He will be missed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet. he sounds like a great dog!

Jen said...

Glad you had fun. I love Emma's sweet face in her costume. So cute. They both look excited.

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Oh, that breaks my heart. I love thia quote and I think it can apply to animals as well " Some people (or dogs!) come into our lives, they leave footprints on our soles and we are never ever the same." I'm glad your sis's family had the time they did with him and that Yellow Dog had them as well.

Windy said...

Oh I love what Carly wrote! SO true!

coco_angel said...

Wait I'm confused. Is he missed because you went home to Utah or did he die? But he sounds awesome!!!