CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Truman is 6 months

Truman is turning 6months this week. How time flies. He is quite the chunk. Weighing in at 18.4 pounds. He smiles every time you look at him. As for now he is a mommas boy. But I am sure that is going to change.


This is Truman with one of his girlfriends Addie. She lives across the street. I watched her one day and they had fun. I put them face to face and Truman went right after her socks and tried chewing on her feet. Addie is 2 months older then him but I hope they will be friends. As you can tell my son is just as big or bigger then she is.


5 comments:

Christiansen's said...

Oh my heavens time has flown by. I was so surprised whe you said he was that old already. I love that he weighs as much as Sadie did when she was 1. He is adorable and I love his big smile.

Windy said...

Oh what a cutie he is. I don't think he is ever unhappy...he is always smiling!! He is BIG. Yep pretty much passing Cambree now. She was 18lbs 11oz at her 15 month.

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

I swear Holden weighed 18 pds a few months ago!!! He is so darn cute!! I love him!!

Jen said...

There is nothing better than a smiley chubby baby!

Kiora said...

He is so darling. We really miss him.