CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jazz Game

Last night Jeremy was able to take Caleb and his nephew Cameron to the Jazz game. They had a great time. As they were leaving Jeremy was talking to Caleb and asking him about it. I guess they talked about the Jazz bear, the food they were able to get and eat, the game and the best part Jeremy asked him what his favorite part was, and he said the dancing girls. What are we in store for? I don't know if I am ready for it.

5 comments:

coco_angel said...

Oh. NO. WAY!!!!! I can't believe he's already old enough to notice the dancing girls! Ugh...I still remember going over to your house and holding him when he was like 5 days old! Sigh...good luck with that. ;-)

The Niebuhr's said...

Ha! I love that kid!!!!

Windy said...

HAHA LMBO what a silly!

Villarreal's said...

How funny that he would even notice them! We went camping a few months back and Natalia was talking to some boys, who she said were her boyfriends. What?! Not yet... We would be perfectly happy if she could wait as long as possible! ;P Right?
-Trisha

Jen said...

That is so dang funny! Smart boy, though :)