CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Crazy Life




With 3 kids my life seems to be very busy.
Truman is getting big. It is amazing how fast they grow. We took him in for his 2 weeks and he weighs 8 lbs 10 oz. Already passed his birth weight. He seems to be awake more and be making some sort of eye contact which is a lot of fun.













Caleb now has a weekly job if you ask Jeremy. He gets to help him mow the lawn. It was really cute to see him trying really hard to push the mower. He kept telling Jeremy that he wanted to get the big mower out that has the wheel he can ride on. I told Jeremy that they were being lazy.














Emma is our little princess. She loves dressing up as Cinderella. She seems to be growing up way to fast. She just wants to be one of the big kids. She loves to ride her bike and wear her Dora helmet. She helps me all she can with Truman and anything I ask her to get she is more the willing to do.

6 comments:

Windy said...

So cute Molly. I love your kids. They are so good. Send them over anytime. 3 kids Wow! Welcome to the club haha! Cute cute!!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

Molly they are so cute!! I love that they love to come to Whitney's house!!!

Branden and Sarah said...

I can't believe how much he has grown! It seems like just yesterday Caleb was a little guy and you were prego with Emma!! Now you have 3! Craziness!

E Winzeler said...

I'm glad things are going well with your new little addition! Good luck with being a mommy of 3!

Jen said...

How do you mother's do it. I can barely control the 2 I have. You look great, and your family is darling.

Mike and Timette said...

Three kids, I just can't imagine! You are such a great Mom. Holding Adriane's baby today made me realize how awesome you guys are for having little babies again.
YOU GO MOM!! :)