CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fun things

We have had a fun week. First off we finally got our back fence in. We have had the 2 sides and the post in on the back part for over a year. It is so nice to have it done. It really makes if feel like a back yard. Now I can send the kids back there and not worry about them.

Second Emma is finally in a big girls bed. It is so weird. She looks so tiny in it. She loves it and will go to bed without a problem and doesn't come out and in the morning she cries for us to come and get here. It is great.


Third, my friend Kellie and Breanna came down and hung out Friday afternoon. It was so much fun. We set up the swimming pool in the back yard and they played for hours. We also set her up a blog. Check it out it is under Dan and Kellie. I am going to get her addicted.

2 comments:

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

I didn't know you got your back fence in! How nice! Emma's big girl bed is so cute, I'm glad she is doing well with it. I think that the size thing is part of the reason I want to keep Boston in his crib for some time to come. He just seems to little. I can't imagine seeing him in a big bed! Hope to see you this afternoon.. you know Boston always wants to play with Caleb and Emma!

WareHouse said...

So nice to have a backyard the kids can just run wild in and not have to worry about them!