CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I have been tagged again.

Ok, I have been tagged.


-I am: a tired mother of 3. But I would never change it!


-I think: I have awesome friends and family.


-I know: my husband will always support me no matter what.


-I want: to take my kids to Disney Land and see excitement in there face.


-I have: never gambled. I really want to try it though. Just at least once.


-I wish: things in life were easier.


-I hate: when I have to discipline my children. I know it has to be done but it gets old.

-I miss: going out on dates.


-I feel: tired and sad.

-I smell: a clean house.


-I crave: anything sweet. Cookies sound really good.

-I search: for my cell phone constantly.


-I regret: not playing with my kids more today.

-I love: my kids and my husband more then they probably know.

-I care: for all of my neighbors and friends.

-I always: watch my General Hospital everyday.


-I am not: going to gain my baby fat back.


-I believe: that someday the world will be better again

-I dance: with my kids when no one else is around.

-I sing: Rascal Flatts and Carrie Underwood.


-I don't always: get ready in the morning. Why waste the makeup when all you do is stay home.

-I write: to Jeremy's cousin. But not enough.

-I win: absolutely nothing. I don't think I have ever won anything. It is about time! (I agree with you Jen)

-I never: go to bed without checking on my kids at least once.

-I listen: to my kids playing everyday. I love when they are playing nice.


-I am scared: to out live Jeremy. I don't want to left alone.

-I am happy about: the holiday weekend. I get to spend it with family.

I tag Kellie, Audrey and Maria

4 comments:

Windy said...

You are a cute busy mom of three!! Hang in there it gets a little less stressful and tiring. I am always here to help..."just one call that all!!"

Jen said...

I think you are doing a great job with 3 little ones. I am always amazed at how all of you guys do it. In my mind, I have two arms, so 2 kids are all I can handle :) You also do a great job with Jeremy working so much. If you want, come down. I just made chocolate chip cookies to satisfy that sweet craving of yours. If Jeremy wil let you go gambling one night, I will go with you. I can be that bad influence in your life. J/K

E Winzeler said...

It's about time someone is truthful when you say you're tired and sad. It makes everyone reading this post feel somewhat "normal". We all have those days, many of them, but rarely do we share it. Good for you and thanks for making me feel "normal"! I can't imagine 3 munchkins...I don't think my voice could take yelling at an additonal one:)! Keep doing what you're doing and loving your little family!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

molly you have a darling family!! Lets go to wendover I LOVE IT!!!