CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Wood Pencil





Jeremy wanted me to post about this. We had to do a lesson on Sunday at church so Saturday night I was working on it after the kids went to bed. (which it was after 10) I couldn't find a pen or a pencil in Jeremys desk and I was being to lazy to go and find one. So instead I used a pencil that you use for wood working or things like that. It worked great and I got it done. But he sure made fun of me that night when he got home.

4 comments:

Windy said...

You two are so silly. It must have done the trick because you really did a GREAT job!

Jen said...

Hey, I want a pencil like that. How do you hold that thing? Truman was smiling, because you said, "Jen" right?

Mike and Timette said...

Sunday was great!! Thanks for preparing such a great lesson, and you and Jermey are awesome.

Warner Fam said...

That is great!! I have used tylers a time or two!!