CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My friend Chelsea



This is my friend Chelsea. She is one of the cutest people you will ever meet. She lives in my parents ward and my family has adopted her. She came out twice this weekend and we had so much fun. On Friday neither one of us had plans for the 4th so we made little cakes with the kids and then we watched PS I Love You. It was fun to have girl time. Then last night she came over and we watched The Bachelorette. Which we were both upset that she chose who she did and not Jason. But oh well. She is wonderful with my kids, she always gets down and plays with them. They absolutely adore her. She will take Truman whenever I ask without thinking twice. I am really glad that she came into our lives. I truly see her as one of my sister.

3 comments:

Windy said...

I don't even know her and I love her just from what you said. Way to go Chelsea. I want to get to know you..you sound like fun!!

Mike and Timette said...

Cute Blog Background and can I adopt a Chelsea, :) she looks like a ton of fun. Yeah for you guys.

E Winzeler said...

The more sisters the better :)!!!