CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Tag

20 years ago I was 5. I was getting ready to start school and just playing with friends.

10 years ago I was 15. Getting ready to start High School. I was meeting new people and starting what most people called was "the red squad".


This group did everything together. It was so much fun.
5 years ago. Jeremy and I had been married for about 9 months and we were about to start our family. I was pregnant with Caleb. We lived in Colorado and loved every minute of it. I was working at Deseret Book. I meet some wonderful people who I am still in contact with. I lived close to my sister and had fun being they Aunt.


3 years ago. I was pregnant with Emma and due in Aug. We had just moved into our new house and I love it. Caleb was 2 and keeping me busy. Jeremy was still working as hard as he could. I got to met wonderful neighbors.







This year. Jeremy has kept a very good business growing. I turned 25 which was really hard for me. It just seems so old. The kids are getting so big. I cant believe it. I became a mother of 3 very energetic kids.

Yesterday we went swimming and had Pizza with Nurel and J'anne. We had a great time. Then my parents came out and got all of us and we went and hung out at there house for a while.

Today I went to church and tried to get a very cranky child to sleep. Which I ended up just driving around for the last 20 Min's. So much for church. We are also going to Jeremy's sisters house for a birthday dinner. I hope to get a good nap and make it to bed at a decent hour tonight.

I tag Kellie and Sarah. Have Fun

5 comments:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

So CUTE!!! I am so proud of you for doing it!!! GO YOU!!!

Windy said...

Molly I love Emma's bed and her dress how cute you are!! I want matching beds someday for my girls and I love the look of Emma's. I want to copy hehe. Yay fun times. The Red Squad I love it!!

The Felix Family said...

THE RED SQUAD!! I loved it. Those times were awesome. You guys were the best friends ever!! A lot happens in a short amount of time you have accomplished a lot!!!

Jen said...

I love the picture of you when you were a little girl, and I love the picture of your family piled on the bed in the hospital. Too precious!

Beau and Rach said...

GIRL!!! 25 is NOT old! Cute blog!