CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Almost 4 months

Here are some updated pictures of our baby. Who is just getting more cute every day.
Truman just started eating rice cereal this week. He gets so excited when I put him in his high chair. He laughs and smile the whole time.

He takes after his daddy. BYU all the way.

He has also figured out where his toes are. They are the best toy ever. Between his fingers and toes he is entertained for hours.

8 comments:

Kiora said...

You just want to squeeze those cute thighs.

Jen said...

He is so cute and cuddly.

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

He is so cute!!! I love his sweet smile!! He us the sweetest!!!

Max said...

Thanks for letting me steal him at church! He's just too cute to resist! I can't believe he's already so big! By the way, I tagged you, so hopefully you don't mind, if you do, take it up with Miranda, she'll be here in a few days. :)
Maria

Villarreal's said...

Adorable, I cant wait for Peyton to start smiling... being more active. Then again, I should just be content and cherish every stage! He is adorable!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

What a cutie pie! He is at one of my favorite stages. I love the smiles! He needs to teach Jocey to smile and not to cry!

Warner Fam said...

I can't believe how big he is!! He is so cute!! I miss the baby stage.

Windy said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute. I was just staring him down in church..I cannot believe how big he is getting and how cute. I just love when he snuggles up to your face.