CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Fun week of Animals

We had a fun week of going and seeing the animals. First of all we went with me neighbor Carly and her cute kids to Wheeler Farm. It was a beautiful day. The ducks were out of control and very friendly. They saw we had bread and came right up to us. One even started trying to eat my stroller. Not the brightest.

Here are the kids feeding the ducks.
Then on Thursday it was my neighbors little boys Birthday. Logan was turning two so we decided to go to the Zoo. The animals were out playing because it wasn't to hot. It was great.

This was the baby monkey. He was so cute. Just running all around and playing.

Here are some of the kids. Caleb, Landon, Rachel and Emma

Riding the train. Logan is the one in the hat. Thanks Maria for such a fun day at the zoo.

7 comments:

Windy said...

Oh so much fun, I wish I could have come. Those are cute pics!!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

To fun!! I know I have turned into a bum!!! I dont feel like doing anything!!!!

MerrittBadges said...

It looks like you all had lots of fun!

Villarreal's said...

cute! I still need to take my kids to the zoo... very cute pics of the kids!

Maria said...

That was a lot of fun, and thanks for the GIANT balloon! It's still floating around my house a week later! :) It's been awhile since I've had time to do any blogging, not that I have time now, (heck my kids are at your house right now and I'm supposed to be getting ready!) I love your random things, I'm with ya on the checking on the kids before I go to bed, but the ironing thing? Crazy! I could use a little dose of your be on time thing, I've never been able to figure that one out!

Jen said...

So fun. Thanks for always letting me know when Jazz is on the loose and when my garage is open!!!

Mike and Timette said...

I am jealous it looks like both trips were really fun.